HealthWorks! Kids' Museum continues to offer the craziest, wackiest and coolest spring, summer and winter break camps! All full-day camps will include games, crafts, activities, time for exploration on our fun-tastic Museum floor and breaks for a snack and lunch. Lunches are not provided by HealthWorks!, so campers must bring a lunch or be picked up for lunch at noon.
- Permission is required for occasional, pre-scheduled outdoor excursions, weather permitting.
How to Register for Camps
- Call HealthWorks! Front Desk at 574-647-2680
- Vsit the HealthWorks! Front Desk to register in person
- Completed payment and forms are required to confirm registration for camp(s)
- Camps are not confirmed until confirmation letter is sent out
General Camp Information
- Age Requirements: 6 - 11 years old.
- Q: What is the HealthWorks! drop-off and pick-up policy?
A: Enter the garage across from South Bend Chocolate Cafe and drop off and pick up your camper to/from the HealthWorks! staff member at the HealthWorks! glass doors. Staff will be at the glass doors 15 minutes prior to camp start time for drop off.
- Adults picking up camper(s) must present their Photo ID.
- Q: Where do I park if I want to enter the museum when I drop off or pick up my camper?
A: Street parking is free or you may park in the city garage. The price for the garage is free for the first hour and 59 minutes. The price for 2 - 4 hours is $4, and $2 each additional hour.
- If you need to cancel a camp reservation, please provide at least one week's notice, as you may receive a credit toward another camp or 50% refund of the original registration fee. If your cancellation is received less than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled camp date, credit may apply toward another camp, but no refund will be issued.